Exchange Server 2010 Sp2 has been released before year end. The download can be found here, and is just over 500MB. Sp2 is also slipstreamed into Exchange Server 2010 installation files as was the case with SP1. Some new features include
1. New hybrid configuration wizard for mixed environments of on premise and cloud based services.
3. Outlook Web App mini – http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh529922.aspx
4. Cross-Site Resillient redirection for Active/Active deployment scenarios. With Exchange 2010 SP2, you can enable a silent redirection when a Client Access server receives a client request that is better serviced by a Client Access server located in another Active Directory site. This silent redirection can also provide a single sign-on experience when forms-based authentication is enabled on each Client Access server. – http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb310763.aspx
Other notable items include changes to the following;
- Mailbox Replication Service
- Mailbox Auto-Mapping
- Multi-valued custom attributes
- Litigation Hold
The service pack also as usual contains all previous hotfixes and rollup packs.